Technology tuned for every road ride
Every ride. Every distance. Every finish line crossed, training milestone reached, or county line sprint contested. Elevate your performance with Vittoria road technology.
Vittoria Tire Finder
We have the right tire for every ride. Find yours based on surface conditions and ride characteristics.
Corsa PRO Control
Training in all conditions
- Extremely durable tyre for performance training
- Graphene compound and folding bead increase performance
- Modern tread design for increased durability
Perfect in all conditions
- Exclusive Graphene 3C compound technology
- Fast rolling casing construction
- Supple yet durable casing for extended use
Racing inspired speed and feel, with the everyday durability of nylon construction
- Nylon casing provides durability, for daily racers who want to raise the bar of their performance relying on a long-lasting tyre
- Combination of Silica and Graphene compound for improved rolling efficiency, grip and longer wear-life
- Proven tread design used by Vittoria teams in the World Tour
Corsa PRO Control
Top rough-road racing performance
The professionals’ choice for races in particularly demanding terrain conditions, including cobblestones typical of classic northern races.
Same structural features as the Corsa PRO: 320 TPI cotton casing joined to the tread, in the new Graphene + Silica compound, through the revolutionary Vittoria electric vulcanisation process that guarantees
maximum flexibility and adaptability to the terrain, for greater speed and grip in all soil and wet conditions. The thicker tread pattern designed for these types of surfaces offers greater resistance, safety and comfort.
Cotton & Graphene: The Choice of the PROs
The Vittoria tyre most used by professionals, further improved: faster, more aerodynamic and more resistant to punctures. The revolutionary new manufacturing method of the Tubeless version means that the 320 TPI cotton casing and the tread are no longer glued, but become a single fabric, through an innovative electrical vulcanisation process, making the tyre extremely flexible and adaptable to the terrain. The new compound Graphene + Silica ensures extraordinary speed and grip, even in wet conditions. Available exclusively in the original Para cotton colour used.