Last updated: 10/26/2023
Collection of Information
Use of Information
Disclosure of Information
Advertising and Analytics
Transfer of Information to the United States and Other Countries
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information directly from you when you create a Vittoria account, register your products, purchase a product through the Services, register for a class, subscribe to a newsletter, participate in a contest, promotion, or online survey, communicate with us via third-party platforms, request customer support, or otherwise interact with us. The types of information about you that we collect include your name, username, password, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, occupation, language, zip code, the time zone where the Services or a Vittoria product is used, and other information you choose to provide. Additionally, we work with a third-party payment processor to collect and process your payment information.
Information We Collect Automatically
We automatically collect certain information about your interactions with us or our Services, including:
- Transactional Information: When you make a purchase or return, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details, purchase price, and the date of the transaction.
- Device and Usage Information: We collect information about how you access our Services, including data bout the device and network you use, such as your IP address, device identifiers, hardware model, operating system version, and browser type. We also collect information about your activity on our Services, such as access times, pages viewed, links clicked, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Location Information: With your consent may collect information about the location of your device if you enable location sharing on the Services, such as when you use our Store Locator feature. You may stop the collection of precise location information at any time (see the Your Choices section below for details).
- Information Collected by Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies: We (and those who perform work for us) use tracking technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, to collect information about your interactions with the Services. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) are electronic images that we use on our Services and in our emails to help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, see the Your Choices section below.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may obtain information from other sources. For example, we may collect information from data analytics providers, advertising networks, and mailing list providers. This information also includes your browsing behavior, IP address, and device identifiers. In addition, when you share content with family and friends using our Services, send gift certificates or products, or invite others to join you on Vittoria forums, Vittoria may collect the information you provide about those people such as their name, mailing address, email address, and phone number.
Information We Derive
We may derive information or draw inferences about you based on the information we collect. For example, we may make inferences about your approximate location based on your IP address or infer that you are looking to purchase certain products based on your browsing behavior and past purchases.
USE OF INFORMATION:
We use the information we collect to provide and deliver the products and services you request or purchase through the Services, to respond to your comments and questions, and to provide customer service. We also use the information we collect to:
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions and events we think may be of interest to you and to keep you posted on Vittoria’s latest product announcements, news and upcoming events (see the Your Choices section below for information about how to opt out of receiving these communications anytime);
- Create, develop, operate, deliver, maintain and improve our Services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes;
- Send important technical notices, security alerts, support messages and other transactional or relationship messages such as changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with Vittoria, you may not opt out of receiving these communications;
- Personalize your experience with us;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our products and services;
- Personalize the advertisements you see on third-party platforms and websites (for more information, see the Advertising and Analytics section below);
- Facilitate sweepstakes, contests, or similar promotions and deliver entries and rewards;
- Detect, investigate, and help prevent security incidents and other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity and help protect the rights and property of Vittoria and others;
- Comply with our legal and financial obligations;
- Create de-identified, anonymized or aggregated information; and
- Carry out any other purposes described to you at the time the information is collected.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We share personal information in the following circumstances or as otherwise described in this policy:
- Vittoria may make certain information about you available to our vendors, consultants, strategic partners and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf.
- We may disclose personal information if we believe that disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- We may share personal information if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or if we believe that you have violated the law, or if we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of Vittoria or others.
- We share personal information with our lawyers and other professional advisors where necessary to obtain advice or otherwise protect and manage our business interests.
- We may share personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
- Personal information is shared between and among Vittoria, including our current and future parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership.
- We share personal information with your consent or at your direction.
ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS
We also work with third parties to serve ads to you as part of customized campaigns on third-party platforms (such as Facebook and Instagram). As part of these ad campaigns, we or the third-party platforms may convert information about you, such as your email address and phone number, into a unique value that can be matched with a user account on these platforms to allow us to learn about your interests and serve you advertising that is customized to your interests. Note that the third-party platforms may offer you choices about whether you see these types of customized ads.
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION TO THE UNITED STATES AND OTHER COUNTRIES
Vittoria North America, Inc. is headquartered in the United States, and we have operations and vendors in the United States and other countries. Therefore, we and those that perform work for us may transfer your personal information to, or store or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide levels of data protection that are equivalent to those of your home jurisdiction. Where required by law, we provide adequate protection for the transfer of personal data in accordance with applicable law, such as by obtaining your consent.
You may update and correct certain account information at any time by visiting the login page. If you wish to deactivate your account, please contact us (email subject DELETE MY ACCOUNT) but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for our legitimate business purposes.
To provide location-based services on our Services (such as the store locator feature), Vittoria may collect, use, and share location data, including the real-time geographic location of your computer or device. If you consent to our collection of such location information, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information by changing the preferences on your browser.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you want to disable cookies in your browser, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that certain features and functionalities of the Vittoria Services may not be available if you choose to remove or reject.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Vittoria by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Links to Other Websites and Services
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the option to share items from the Services on Facebook) offered by third parties, which may allow you to share actions you take on the Services with other media. The Services also may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites or services linked to or from the Services, including the information or content contained in such websites or services, and this Policy does not apply to them. We encourage you to review the terms and privacy policies of such third parties to learn more about their information and privacy practices and exercise care when providing your personal information.